The Bills section displays the list of bills received from your services providers. The main table will display the following information: Invoice number, company name, invoice date, invoice due date, invoice status, and invoice amount.
Each invoice will have one of the following statuses: Current, Overdue, Unpaid, and Paid. The option to "Pay now" is available for each bill that has not been paid.
You can filter the invoices list by different criteria:
- Invoice status
- Payment status
- Invoice date or Invoice due date
- Invoice amount
Select a bill from the list to view more information. From the View Invoice screen, you can:
- Initiate a payment process by clicking the “Pay bill” button.
- Download the invoice as a PDF or print it by clicking the corresponding selection.
- View, download or delete attached files.
How can I view monthly and yearly bills?
- Go to Dashboard to view the Statistics panel.
- You can see each service provider and the monthly amount of the bills received within the application by each. You can switch to a yearly view using the drop-down menu.