A summary of your bills displays the following information:
- Current invoices: the total number and the corresponding value of the bills that have not been paid until the current day (due and overdue)
- Overdue invoices: the total number and the corresponding value of the bills that have not been paid until the current day and have the overdue status
- Last 30 days payments: the total payment amount that has been made in the last 30 days.
You can select any section from the Invoice Summary to view the corresponding invoices and/or payments.
This panel enables quick access to the “Pay now” button for all your unpaid invoices.
- Go to Dashboard > “Quick action” panel.
- Select the invoice that you want to pay for from the drop-down menu.
- Select “Pay invoice” and continue with the payment steps.
This report displays the monthly or yearly amount of the bills received from the service providers inside the Flywire Invoicing application. Bills are grouped by each service provider.
This panel displays the latest events/actions performed inside the application by yourself and by your service providers. Each line item contains a link to the corresponding action so that you can easily access more information.
This panel enables quick access to the Invoicing Support Center.
Customer Support Live Chat
Select the chat icon to start speaking with a Flywire customer support representative.