The Bills section displays the list of bills received from your service providers. It displays the following information about each bill: Invoice number, company name, invoice date, invoice due date, invoice status (Current, Overdue, or Paid), payment status, and invoice amount. The option to "Pay now" is available for each bill that has not been paid and can be accessed under "Action".
You can filter bills by different criteria:
- Invoice status
- Payment status
- Invoice date or Invoice due date
- Invoice amount
Select a bill from the list to view more information. From the View Invoice screen, you're able to:
- Pay the bill - Initiate the payment process by selecting “Pay bill”.
- Download and print the bill - Download the invoice as a PDF or print it by selecting the corresponding action.
- Manage attached files - View, download or delete attached files.
- View payments - View and track payments associated with this bill by selecting the "Payments" tab.
How can I view monthly and yearly bills?
- Go to Dashboard to view the Statistics panel.
- You can see each service provider and the monthly amount of the bills received within the application by each. You can switch to a yearly view using the drop-down menu.