Within the Flywire Invoicing application, you can set up an automatic and seamless two-way data sync with accounting solutions like QuickBooks, Xero, and Freshbooks. This turns a repetitive manual data entry process into a hassle-free experience for your organization.
You can manage any integrations with accounting systems by going to Toolbox > Integrations. From here, you'll have access to all the integrations available inside the application.
By default, the connection status for any of the integrations will be displayed at the top of the page.
- Unconnected - Select "Connect" and enter the necessary fields to authenticate into the other system.
- Authentication active - Once the authentication is active, you'll see the option to manage the integration.
- Authentication expired - Select "Login" and enter the necessary fields to authenticate inside the other system.
After the authentication is successfully activated inside the other system, you'll be able to initiate a two-way sync in regard to the invoices created in the two systems by selecting “Import invoices”:
- To pull data from the third-party system into Flywire Invoicing application
- To push data from Flywire Invoicing application into the third-party system
The syncs that have been successfully processed are displayed in a list containing the following information: date and time when the sync was made, sync status (successful/failed), the total number of items imported, and the company for which the import has been done.